Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sailboat Championship Pro iPhone Game Review

Sailboat Championship Pro is quite unique to the game, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.

This game is to tell you the title of the sailing information.The sea around the barriers against the clock to sail the boat for birds, you have three times to win, each is represented by a bronze Cup three times, the Silver Cup and Gold Cup with a view to obtaining tax relief on the basis of these can be a challenge.

When sailing in their own little boat around the developers have incorporated the currents of the sea.These may be in and out for the benefit of their own, sometimes the exact current going the same direction as you so it accelerates to. can I find myself trying to attract, if current is going diagonally against me I will try to use that my front steering the boat, who helps me move faster, you must be able to control even though. The wind plays the same author also all of this also.

Such as the levels progress, you earn XP via, which has been used boats and open the new levels of play. All this notwithstanding, I felt very repetitive and slow levels, I think an avid sailors I love this game, but interest rates do not share it with the first gaming Sailboat. once the Championship Pro I thought that this is a very clever unique idea, what I had seen before the iPhone and the iPad and search forward new components, such as I progress, but only not found occurs.

The controls are very cool, indeed, even if the blocking of the pirate ship iDreams is the steering wheel (I know it must be the correct name, but it is late). it works really well, you can delete it from the finger and it is very sensitive, which is good.

The images look great for what it is, more effects and textures, shadows, however, does not go to the Girl.The animation of the boat and the sea is very good, but the cartoony aspect, that is because I believe, dev will endeavour, in so far as they could do better.But the sea/water is very difficult to want to animate.

The sound of the sea, and on the road of the boat is all I got a little boring well. sea sounds ect after but you can play music on my iPod Touch and iPad, iPhone feature that must be available for all games on the iPhone and iPad.

Overall, the sailing boat Championship Pro is a very fun first played but not very boring after the Hardcore and casual gamers. [1] [2] may as well find something this challenge and can therefore, by reason of the sailors and sailing fans. [1] [2] I think this is you, but $ 2,99 price is a bit much, I think that $ 1.99 would be fairer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts