Thursday, October 21, 2010

Step by Step guide to computer

Some people have really freaked own or laptop purchase price. Ahem. I used one of them. I am a computer engineer but still I find it difficult to decide which should be purchased. The market offers a variety of options. Until I found Dan Gookin "purchasing computer" book, I realized that it was not in fact that scary. The following elements, which I've learned:


1. ask yourself why buy computer. If you do not have the answers to this question for the restoration of a sound, then better postpone purchases one. Because you can really Think you need to have your own, then you should have figured out why. Of course, who want to perform your vision of the Internet. You can change the e-mail with your computer, Browse the Web, view News and sports, to entertain yourself, talk to friends, etc.What to submit written reports or gaming? you must decide on the matter.


2. Decides, in accordance with the appropriate software. When, for reasons to buy a computer is listed, you can now easily decide what programs you need.Some stores offer actually free software depending on the demand. my case of the main reasons for me to write so I needed in a Microsoft Office program. It was Fortunately, free of charge, when I bought my laptop.


3. browse to the relevant hardware. Now you have a list of the software, and the next step is to take these needs the appropriate hardware. For example, to high resolution of the game, all you need is a powerful device that could meet your needs.In my case I love to do graphic design. about the dealer, he suggested, the unit has at least 2 GHz processor and at least 2 gigabytes (GB) of memory. Of course there are other more powerful specifications, you can select, but these serve my basic needs, why should I ask for more information about? If the case, you need a more powerful unit in the future, select the device that is expandable.


4. make sure that you can easily get service and support.One way to know, this is a research unit, if the maker is stable company.This has the advantage that if something goes wrong with your own, if you have some place has been established.


5. how much is the wallet?Of course, you need to consider a computer price. in fact, unlike paper Gookin's budget was very first I Then only I did keep. that satisfy all the requirements of my budget. I bought my laptop in December, you will receive from discounts, with the exception of some freebies. you might want to try taking into account this also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts