Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nothing Comes for free! Beware of

Free software downloads, free ringtones, free games, free stuff ... And goes to a list of sites offering "free" products or even likely to be authentic looking "trial versions" promise. But before you can select one of them must be stated, that the possibilities are you are being led into some malicious site used by the way people into criminals to get their product is "free" but actually trapping, to give the system a malicious virus or a piece of the program or to leave a few locations of size in relation to the level of service/product, their bound.

I always believed in the one-nothing in this world will be free of charge. Give and do simple logic. Place only a simple question yourself, why give me something for free? He is not necessary to make a living for himself?He is too much for the allocation of resources to ensure, among other things, complete strangers in? "free stuff defies Logical" concept.

According to the study, McAfee shows that access to recently infected with a malicious site grow 300%, if you type the word "free" search strings. Isn't that a staggering detail!!

And why only sites or viruses that we are talking about here. Catches can be also hides the various other forms. I quote here in my personal experience when searching for I was an appropriate hosting service for my website-back about two years.

I had used a given provider completely with satisfaction the years, but because it happened, I came across the site quick2host. Take a look at the logo that says "best rates. Fantastic support ". Shows they chose, a statement to the effect that had on the 360-degree Turn from their actuality! They are seemingly a winning bid, which promised free domain you want to host your site with them. Although hosting plans cost a good 10% lower than competing sites. I think this is the test. And Whoa! I had a hard way to learn!When I began using their services, I found their hosting was always leave my site irritatingly large cannot be used for long periods of time quite regularly! even if the site of air flow being not greater than it took forever to load, inexplicably kevyimmän pages. A great day to find the virus to attack the server name to delete the entire site. If the backups. At the end of the year, My domain and hosting is automatically new unauthorized automatic download PayPal account.

And that is not the end. I wake up to find my site does not appear until one morning and on the other hand, the read-"suspended domain".In addition to the search I found its own database size was exceeded when I was only saying. Contacting 2MBs mode support, had a response. I gave up and decided it was time to my old time providers domain transfer: (1), and it would be foolish to expect that this would be the proper charge in itself. When you ask me my EPP code (does it have to move the domain to another Registrar one code), they asked me to pay RS. 500 it service, which is my correct and in any way is chargeable. When I have resisted, they said that because of my domain "free" it was the restrictions it: wink: I asked them why they had not mentioned this when advertising "free" domain, when they had a response.

Another example can be taken free antivirus sites that currently exists.If you have used avast free service, probably you know what I am talking about: wink: you can get very detailed comparison chart avast site are displayed in the software for free and paid the differences between the versions.A place in it made no mention of free software to work for only 30 days.In fact, the site read "avast!Free antivirus is free only for personal and non-commercial use '-it sounds even more authentic.Its only after I have downloaded the 60 MB, the file and reopen by chance that I found the product information, by saying "Protection force for 30 days".

No one learns from his mistakes. Moral of the story is nothing comes for free!-does not go to Cheap-without exception are some cheat to formulating a spot but would have to pay to any subsequent period, the price with Quality with. tag!, and its always better to select, on the other hand, when you save a little and suffer from there after I would say, in the end, even only free-dom will be charged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts