Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Please try again in 20860 seconds".

 

Tried to send a message private Digital Point forums and watch this message I received!WTF?

This forum is for all those who do not know anything about DP, real for anyone to search for web services (cheap) .i I gonna go into details since you can see for yourself.

Forums Digital point error message when sending a private message

Time of mathematics
21600 seconds divided by 360 equal 60 minutes
360 minutes divided by 60 hours 6 equals
Whaaaat? I now have to wait 6 hours send another message in this forum private?? Now this is becoming hilarious!

The explanation
Searching the web I found that this type of spam prevention method using DP especially with new users or users that do not post any tire in Forum.

(I) logic
Therefore, someone believes that if it does not create new tracks in this forum you are a spammer up does not deserve to send private messages.Wow!Do what!?But what happens if I don't have time to spend on forums or I simply don't like forums? is this a bad thing?

Let's start straight, DP is a market.Is a community of people from internet, sale, purchase and Exchange services. What is send private messages to other people if not marketing? is a way to buy your credentials for the right to send PM sharp digital post in a forum? to be completely honest I rather would create another 50 accounts in these 6 hours digital point by what I can I send 50 messages private wait 6 to send another sola.Esto is simply ridiculous!

Another stupid thing, that are using segundos.No is more humane to use hours so instead of saying, "this forum requires that you wait 21600 seconds between messages privados.Vuelva try once more in 20860 seconds."the message will be "stupid You have to wait 6 hours send another private message!"

Why not use captcha to prevent spam? another thing that bothers me point digital is the part of infracciones.He received a trailer (actually all of them) for the simple reason being sensitive (see, I say not aggressive). What is wrong with responding to someone who is rude and offensive?

Tags: , ,

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts