Friday, December 3, 2010

To save Battery Life-your iPad (1)

I love my new iPad and which is not necessarily a good thing. I spend a lot of time on my iPad and drawback there is the battery life. Yet, after some trial and error I have detected the saving of the iPad battery just a few simple tips and tricks.

I never jumped on the iPhone battery life was a trend by reasons (and dropped calls). As the iPhone cool always looked, I had the interest to buy the phone, just a few hours later than the date on which the die.I had these same fears about the Apple iPad. in the case of a decent battery IPad, unlike the iPhone Tablet PC users can extend the life of the battery with only a few tweaks.

General components of the mixture in the life of the iPad is expected approximately ten hours.Say the expected, because I did not just as the ten hours. All honestly ten hours there is a lot of time, but there are ten reasons why solve, if you get more? Here are a few simple steps to get more from this wonderful piece of technology.

Turn off Wi-Fi user's iPad. WiFi can eat up the battery, and if the movie or game, you probably don't need it. Turn off and keep it, unless it is necessary. Even if you aren't connected to the Internet, your iPad is still a hot spot for locating and sucking off the battery time.

Turn off Bluetooth. The possibilities are rarely using Bluetooth. If you do not need it off because it will suck the battery, press and hold for long periods of time. My recommendation is to be regarded as a permanent power settings.

Location services off. Unless you really need them and have hope, when your friend to detect, kill the setting.

Hold down the brightness as low as possible. can I do also, Android phone.You would be surprised at how much more time to charge the battery, you will get less brightness.More importantly, full brightness of your eyes might not be healthy if you are an avid user of iPad.

Disable media that you do not use., if I'm watching a movie or play iPad apps-I tend to leave them if I get a call or a nuisance. Verify only that turn them off when you don't use them.

Is really so easy. remember that the iPad are neglected settings that may apply to your use of the go through the rest of the settings. [3] [4] and make sure that all the information that is enabled is required for the optimal use of Otherwise follow this checklist ... and the exploitation of even the iPad battery than Apple intended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts