Sunday, December 5, 2010

This video contains content of Tie & blade and Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer available in your country.

 

how to watch blocked videos on youtube

Can anyone believe that? This is the message that I have on YouTube when I wanted to play "Haddaway: what is love?", one of my favorite songs of 90's. Seemed like YouTube is anyone giving freedom to watch videos and sincerely was one of my favorite websites.So far the menos.Si do not want those videos to view from certain countries why do simple to hide them from YouTube?

how to watch blocked videos on youtube 2

"This video contains content of CNN (Europe), blocked in your country for reasons of copyright".

He played only Snap: Rhythm is a dancer and wanted to see this clip Haddaway and bang this message.I felt frustrated, angry and sad! what is this possible, YouTube is censoring what I see from my country of Canada does ensure that the my iPod Touch is not playing this video too.?? WTF

What is real happen?.
This video has been restricted to be able to visualize Canada (perhaps other countries also) because it contains copyrighted content.This means that these two companies Tie & blade and Sony I blocked as a user from Canada until you see this video.These companies also have the right to delete these videos from a Web site or to force the owner to remove it.

watch blocked videos on youtube

Approach does not work.
Now that I have this message which I am looking for a solution. from anonymouse.org (anonymouse is a proxy that can be used if necessary to change your IP when browsing) is not changing the problem, I am deeply in Google search to find a solution to pass verification of YouTube as far as I can see this clip of sufficient vídeo.gracioso is just the idea of Google search, we know that YouTube is one of the products of Google.ninguna working solution found!

Any of you has a solution on how to view blocked YouTube videos?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts